November 22, 2022
Finally, it's Thanksgiving week!
Since the roomie is going home to Tennessee this weekend, I won't be able to go home for the holiday. A bit unfortunate, but it'll be nice to have the apartment to myself. And I'm going to be able to use the quiet time to make all the mess I want/need while I take care of these damn boxes!
It's always hard to get work done when you feel like someone might be judging what you're doing. He seems to have it all together, managing the workload like a champ.
I am not managing the workload like a champ. More like a chump. Why is it so hard to find the motivation to do things that I love? It feels so silly. I love learning, but I really just cannot bring myself to make progress on these assignments.
And the deadlines...they're coming in hot. Wish me luck this weekend; I'm sure I'll make time to get stuff done. It'll be easy.
Comments
Post a Comment